Saturday, December 31, 2011

Busy busy busy! We keep chugging along. (And a link to the missions I'll be using at SnowCon!)

I really do need to post more often, but I always seem to run out of time in the day before I get back to the blog.  I've been crossing the days off my calendar until SnowCon, enjoying this lovely fall weather we've been having in December and hoarding my loads of store credit that I received for Christmas.

For all of those of you who want to attend SnowCon, I'll have attached a link at the bottom for the potential missions I'm mulling over.  Check out the blog that goes along with it as well.  The guy who runs it is one of the devout gamers down at Crossroads in Standish.  I've played the crap out of his missions and love every one of them and I am sure you will as well!

Other than that, I have only painted one 28mm model in the last month, which was the Gamesday 2010 model for a friend for Christmas that you can see below. It was about 95% complete at the time of the photo.  After SnowCon, however, I'll be starting the commission work on a Daemon army for a friend.  Expect to see a plethora of pictures from that little endevour!

 Here is the link to the missions. Creative Twilight's mission list

No comments:

Post a Comment