Wednesday, November 16, 2011

40k SnowCon updates!

Hello to anyone who is reading!  I am proud to say that there is very little left to be done before SnowCon, and we are still two months out!  I finished the player's packet last night, received permission to use the missions that I wanted to use, as well as the go-ahead to use 3 Geek's terrain for the tables!  The last piece that needs to fall is that I am waiting for the Schedule-Dude (clearly the technical term,) to get back to me about space availability so that I can officially make the event 1500 and not something smaller to fit onto a 4x4 space instead!

I really want SnowCon to be a lot of fun for everyone who attends this year.  I am hoping to use this as a template for how I would like to see events run at our FLGS (Friendly Local Game Store,) in the future, with a few minor changes.  I don't know about the rest of you, but playing the same 3 missions out of the back of the main rule book gets boring.  This is my attempt to make our games more fun and enjoyable for everyone involved!

Once I get the go-ahead on space, I will probably post a little more detail about what I am doing with the event itself.  Stay tuned and keep on rolling sixes (except for leadership tests!)

No comments:

Post a Comment